Immaculate, Contemporary Downtown Palo Alto Condo
- Australian Eucalyptus wood flooring throughout
- Cast concrete fireplace
- Recessed lighting and sconces
- Stainless steel countertops in kitchen
- Murphy Bed in second bedroom (included)
- Nest thermostat
- Washer and dryer (included)
- Two underground parking spaces
- Two storage units
- Two covered patios
- Alarm System
To view a comprehensive list of disclosures for 483 Forest Avenue Unit A please visit here.
When you’re looking to buy a home, most people want to know what the neighborhood is like. That’s what Walk Score is all about. Where’s the nearest grocery store? Can I walk to local shops? What’s the closest coffee house? And how about nearby schools and parks, how far are they? The higher the Walk Score, the more “walkable” the home.